abc tag - finally another 'tag' post

So, we have another tag and english post. I haven't done these in a while, so what the hell. Let's give it a try.
So this tag is a

Age:
15 for now. But I'm turning sweet 16 in September.

Beast feature:
As weird as it sounds... my eyelashes. In the beginning of my high school I met people on the weirdest way. When they come to me and they're like 'OMG, are these your lashes? Anyways I'm (insert random name)', so that was really fun.


Color:
Yellow. Always.

Deepest Regret:
Once an old men in a store asked for my help, and I just left. It was so sad. I have no idea why I've done that.
Okay, so that doesn't count. My biggest regret is... none. I don't have regrets, because I'm still young, and there is life of regrets waiting for me.

Everyday starts with:
Waking up. Duh.. (#JUSTbeingSOcreative)


Favorite Show:
Probably How I Met Your Mother.

Greatest Accomplishment:
Well... i guess that are my books and this blog.

Height:
169/170cm - not really sure.

In Love With:
Life.


Job of my dreams:
Having my own magazine one day. To be director and writer in it. Like Jacqueline from 'The Bold Type'. She is so deam fearless.

Kids I want:
I would like to have two, boy and a girl. But, not for many, many years. Now I pretty much hate kids.

Last thing I ate:
The mix of Plazma and milk.

Magical Power I want:
Flying. Easy.

Резултат слика за petar pan fly tumblr

Number of Siblings:
None. I'm an only child.

One Favorite Song:
Really? One? Come on, I have at least three of them.
...
Okay, one. That would probably be 'Sk8er boi' from Avril Lavigne.

And 'Colors'- Halsey, and 'Heathens' - twenty one pilots


Person I Last Texted:
My friend. We were talking about how eye infection is a bitch.

Question I'm Always Asked:
Are your eyelashes fake? 
In case you wonder, no, they are not.

Reasons to smile:
I'm only a month away from coloring my hair.


Sexuality:
Straight.

Time I Wake Up:
That really depends.
  • Am I going to school
  • If I'm not, when I fell asleep 
  • Do I have someone coming over
  • Do I have a dentist appointment (I wear braces, so dental clinic is my other home)
It just... depends. 

Underwear color: 
Some shade of baby pink. 

Vacation Place: 
No idea. 

Worst Habit: 
I need to pee like 10 times a day. Yes, I'm perfectly healthy, I just have small bladder, I guess.. 

X-Rays I've had:
Left leg (knee).

Сродна слика

Your Favorite Drink: 
Vodka. 
KIDDING, KIDDING! 
Maybe... Cherry juice? 

Zodiac Sign:
Virgo.

-------------------------------------------------
Boy, I just love TAG posts. They are so fun to write. Do you want more of them (be careful what are you going to answer)? Hope you guys liked this post, and see ya in another one!


Do sledećeg puta!
N.

Коментари

  1. Aaaa ovo je tako kul. Moram i ja da uradim 😂 Inače, imamo puno sličnosti u vezi ovoga. Tipa, i ja sam 169cm i tako još par stvari sam primetila, mada sam ne mogu da se setim šta je to bilo 😂 Sve u svemu, hvala za ideju za post 😂❤️

    Novi: The girl named Ana

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Ahahhahaha ma nema na cemuuu 😂 A inace, pa znale smo mi da smo neke sestre izgubljene, to je resenoo 😂 😂

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Post je super i jako mi se dopada.Takodje sam primijetila da imamo slicnosti.Npr.istih smo godina(samo sam ja godinu mladja),ista visina,volimo iste pjesme...Sve u svemu,bilo mi je interesantno citati ovaj post.<3

    https://sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Viđala sam slične tagove sa ovom abecedom i mnogo mi se dopadaju, razmišljam i sama jedan uraditi, samo bih više voljela da pišeš na maternjem jeziku, nekako bude zanimljivije :D

    Delilah's Stories | Filmtastično

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Iskreno i meni, ali ovaj post mi je stajao vec neko vreme u draftovima, tkd sam ga samo objavila. Sledeci ce da bude na srpskom 😊

      Избриши

Постави коментар

Популарни постови са овог блога

Ideje za fotografije na plaži - ne, nemam kreativniji naslov

Cat Scratch game - da li sam upala u FAKING SEKTU (?)

Q&A - odgovori na pitanja prvog prvcijatog Q&A na ovom blogu